North Carolina State University Winslow Hall
Raleigh, North Carolina
The 12,000 square foot Winslow Hall was built in 1897 and was one of the first buildings at North Carolina State University. It was renovated in 1959 and again in 2006 by Edmondson Engineers.
A complete renovation of the interior was done, as well as complete replacement of of the building plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems. A new fire alarm system was installed and the sprinklers were updated. Since the building had not be renovated since 1959, an asbestos abatement was also necessary. A small addition was completed in order to provide additional office space.
Architect: RND Architects