Photo courtesy of RND Architects.
Elon University Johnston Hall
Elon, North Carolina
Johnston Hall on the Elon Campus was built in 1926 as an orphanage. It is a listed building on the National Register of Historic Places. The two-story building was renovated in order to accommodate the new Elon University Alumni Center. The renovation included a complete rework of all plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems. The electrical service was increased in size in order to be able to handle the addition of a new elevator and an updated fire alarm system.
Architect: RND Architects